Brady Ware offers a full range of transaction planning and support for those looking to buy or sell a business. The pre-transaction planning period is a crucial time, and one where Brady Ware excels at creating value by working closely with either buy-side or sell-side clients to ensure they get the most out of the process. We explore and examine all the relevant information to uncover possible major implications and ramifications.
We understand that every transaction is unique and extremely important to the businesses involved. We also understand that venture capital and private equity firms have special needs when it comes to transactional planning, execution, and integration. Our experienced team of accomplished professionals can customize due diligence procedures and reporting to ensure that the most critical items receive the appropriate amount of attention. Each engagement approach considers the specific risks and transaction structure of that liquidity event.
In addition to transaction services, we also provide a variety of essential post-transaction services to facilitate a smooth transition from target company to portfolio company.
- Liquidity event planning
- Due diligence preparedness
- Business valuation
- Quality of earnings
- Financial due diligence, including asset / liability analysis and capital expenditure projections
- Tax strategy and structure
- State and local tax implications
- International tax implications
- Finance and capital sourcing, including assessment of capital structure options
- Post-transaction integration