The vision you need to plan for tomorrow
Planning to transfer your wealth can be a sensitive issue, and if you’re facing conflicting advice from family, attorneys, and business advisors, it can quickly become frustrating.
At Brady Ware, we understand the complexity of estate planning, and we know how to make it manageable. In essence, we serve as your estate planning coordinator. We work with your attorney, insurance agent, investment manager, and family members to develop an integrated estate plan—one that minimizes your estate taxes while providing for your beneficiaries in the way you desire.
Our tax and finance experts help you:
- Establish family-limited partnerships that maximize control and flexibility while minimizing estate taxation
- Synchronize your estate plans with your business succession plans
- Set up gifting programs and charitable gifting strategies
- Provide necessary cash flow during your lifetime and that of your spouse
- Ensure equitable disposition of family-owned businesses, with an accurate business valuation in mind
- Ensure proper use and distribution of life insurance and retirement plans
Through careful estate planning, you can potentially save your beneficiaries thousands of dollars or more in court fees and estate taxes. At the same time, you can provide financial security for you and your spouse during your lifetimes, and for your loved ones thereafter.
To learn more about how Brady Ware can help preserve your estate, contact:
Mary Colegate – firstname.lastname@example.org – 937-223-5247
Dave Petrill – email@example.com – 614-885-7407
Jeff Jackson – firstname.lastname@example.org – 765-966-0531
Mike Kopp – email@example.com – 404-257-9475