International Tax: A Worldwide Perspective
Many companies are already participating in the international economy. Many more are considering expanding their business outside of the United States. Whether your company is international yet or not, the key to a successful international business is carefully setting and implementing strategies that accomplish your goals.
Minimizing international taxes for companies, business owners, and employees should be a key component of any global business strategy. This issue is one of the most complex facing expanding businesses. Brady Ware understands the importance of a cohesive and comprehensive approach to International Tax issues. We’ve been helping companies minimize their total international taxes for over 30 years.
LEA Global and Integra International
In addition to our in-house expertise, Brady Ware is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA Global), which allows us work with in-country experts when the need arises. LEA Global is an alliance of 220 firms (in 106 countries) focused on accounting, financial, and business advisory services and is the second largest such alliance in the world.
We are also members of Integra International, which is an interactive association of CPAs, CAs, and Business Advisors who share knowledge openly and regularly. Member firms offer expanded professional services to their clients, including meeting their national and international needs.
Our International Tax and Accounting services address:
- Entity structuring – establish an international structure that minimizes total taxes
- Sales models – only trigger “permanent establishment” and the associated international taxes when beneficial to the company
- Corporate tax equalization – optimize the flow of profit dollars relative to international tax rates
- IC-DISC – set up an export sales company that could result in favorable tax treatment for business owners
- Transfer pricing – keep internal transactions compliant with international tax rules while lowering total company taxes
- Expatriates and non-resident employees – proper planning and compliance can help an international assignment be a great adventure, not a financial hardship
Don’t handicap your growing international business by not engaging true experts to plan and execute your global tax strategy. You can schedule an International Tax consultation by contacting Rick Gimbert, International Tax Practice Leader, at email@example.com or 678-350-9518.