State & Local Business Incentives & Tax Credits
State and local tax incentive and credit opportunities can boost your bottom line.
Many available state and local tax incentives and credits go unclaimed or underutilized. Companies rarely have the time or resources available to research the credits available to them, and the complexity and time investment can be daunting.
Each business is different, but almost all can qualify for some state and local tax incentives and credits. Working alongside you, we develop a plan to maximize your business’ state and local tax incentives and credits. We work on a contingent fee basis, meaning that your business must recognize savings from our services, or you do not owe us anything.
Examples of the state and local incentives and credits include:
Income and Franchise Tax
- Training grants and credits
- Machinery and equipment investment tax credits
- Job creation tax credits
- Research and development credits
- Real and personal property tax abatements
- Tax incremental financing programs
- Inventory tax exemptions
Sales and Use Tax
- Research and development exemption
- Warehouse machinery exemption
- Pollution control equipment exemption
Contact Dave Walls today at email@example.com or 937-913-2544 to find out if your business qualifies for state and/or local incentives and credits.