Dedicated to accounting excellence for our nonprofit community organizations
In neighborhoods across the country, nonprofits play a critical role—now more than ever. Nonprofits bridge the gap between what communities need and what they can afford. They bring arts and culture to under-served regions and support education, economic development, and trade.
Since our founding, Brady Ware has served the nonprofit community with passion and dedication. We understand the unique financial and operational challenges nonprofits face, and we know how to help you succeed. Many of our partners and managers serve on nonprofit boards. This commitment helps us anticipate your needs and strengthen your services.
We help nonprofit clients by providing accounting services that:
- Secure and maintain a tax-exempt status
- Ensure compliance with changing tax laws, accounting rules, and regulations
- File Form 990 accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform cost-effective audits, in collaboration with our dedicated team of nonprofit auditors
- Evaluate operations with an eye toward efficiency, helping you maximize the impact of limited resources
- Perform strategic planning, including refining your mission and services, developing budgets, recruiting executive staff and board members, and collaborating with other nonprofits
- Build endowments through financial planning, enhanced fundraising, and working with donors to leave planned gifts
Brady Ware nonprofit accountants and audit specialists work side by side with more than 100 nonprofit organizations. Our team helps associations, social-service providers, religious groups, foundations, and cultural organizations to serve their communities powerfully and effectively.
To learn more about how Brady Ware can help your nonprofit fulfill its mission, contact:
Patty Ioas – email@example.com – 937-223-5247
Missy Behymer- firstname.lastname@example.org – 614-885-7407
Bob Reynolds – email@example.com – 765-966-0531
Michael Hoss – firstname.lastname@example.org – 404-257-9475