Home & Community Based Services Waivers
Build and Leverage County and State Relationships
Individual Options (IO), Level I, Self-Empowered Life Funding (SELF) and Transitions Developmental Disabilities (TDD) Waivers provide Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities with a wide range of possible living arrangements and services, while allowing flexibility in service provider selection. These choices can lead to more independence and control, thereby greatly improving the quality of life for many individuals who desire and would benefit from these alternatives to Intermediate Care Facilities.
Due to the complexity of local County Board of DD administration, appropriate funding for these Waivers often present difficult challenges for service providers. When you provide authorized services, you need and deserve to receive the appropriate amount of payment in a timely manner. That’s where Brady Ware comes in. We are experts in helping you establish strong, respectful relationships with the County Boards where you operate, in addition to the individuals you serve and their guardians. We also help you navigate the state DODD system to ensure proper payments.
Here are a few of the ways we work with you to establish effective operational and financial models in the waiver setting.
- Consultation regarding service authorizations through the Individual Service Planning (ISP) process. This includes, but is not limited to, the appropriate use of On-Site-On-Call (OSOC), Routine Homemaker / Personal Care, and Transportation Services.
- Consultation regarding the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Profile (ODDP) process and a direct link to appropriate residential and in-home funding.
- Consultation regarding the Ohio Acuity Assessment Instrument (AAI) process and a direct link to appropriate day service funding.
- Consultation regarding the web-based Cost Projection Tool (CPT) ensuring the accurate payment of services billed through the Daily Rate Application (DRA) process when services are in shared as well as in individual settings.
- Interpretation of State Administrative Rules & Regulations
- Consultation on Cost Effective and Best Practice Operational Models
- MBS Waiver Service Billing
- Compilation, Review, and Audit (including governmental) Services
To learn more about how Brady Ware can help your organization achieve your service and financial goals in the waiver setting, contact: