Brady Ware Dealership Conference
Date: September 26, 2017
Registration & Networking begin at 1pm
Our complimentary dealership conference is a fast-paced, dealer-issue focused event. This year’s keynote speakers are Jeff Sacks and Tim Kight.
Jeff’s goal is to improve your dealership’s profitability. At this year’s conference, Jeff plans to help your dealership:
- Become less dependent on OEM incentives
- Attain a digitally proficient footprint and reduce your cost to sell
- Improve your accessory penetration
- Improve your vehicle sales
- Convert sales customers into service customers
- Align your pay plans with your strategic dealership objectives
As leadership coach to Urban Meyer and the Ohio State Buckeyes football team, Tim Kight is renowned for creating leaders. (Click here for full bio)
Leaders create culture, culture drives behavior, and behavior produces results. Leadership, culture and behavior determine how well a strategy is implemented. Event + Response = Outcome. It’s easier to change a process, it’s not as easy to change people. Tim gives people the tools to change, and equips people with the skills and coach them along the way as they face obstacles. Installing leadership is the main focus of Tim’s work.
Contact Kara Hamilton at 937-913-2543 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.